Mango Airlines – Fly today
Conveniently compare prices and book in a safe and secure online environment using the Airlines SA booking engine. Our transaction process is seamless and hassle-free. Book your cheap flights with Mango Airlines today OR find out more about the airline below.
About Mango Airlines
Mango Airlines took to the skies on 15 Nov 2006 and set a new record of 10 000 flight requests per minute within the first 2 days of their launch. They are also often referred to as FlyMango, after their official website www.flymango.com.
Watch this short video to learn all there is to know about Mango!
Mango Airlines pride themselves on:
- most effective on-time performance in SA for the last 6 years
- continuously providing cheap fares
- on-board Wi-Fi, the only African airline to offer this service
- easy booking by offering ticketing through major retailers
- booking and payment facilities on their mobile app.
Things you did not know about Mango Airlines:
- This airline has been recognised with an international award for its marketing in 2007.
- The jam packed in-flight magazine, Mango Juice, is the in-flight magazine with the most accolades in South Africa.
- ACSA Feather Awards, rewarded for top airport operations, have been awarded to Mango Airlines for a few consecutive years.
- Mango Airlines have also come out top in the Top Brands Survey for 4 years in a row.
- Several times they were also awarded the Coolest Airline Award by Sunday Times.
- Mango Airlines, in 2008, were named the African Low Cost Carrier of the Year.
Mango Airlines fleet consists of 1 Boeing 737-300 aircraft and 9 Boeing 737-800 planes. Both comfortably seats between 142 – 186 passengers. Wi-Fi services are now available on most Mango flights and enables passengers to connect to social media, emails and the internet during flights.
In the News
Get the latest Mango Airlines news articles here.
With Mango Airlines you can travel regularly to Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg (OR Tambo & Lanseria), Port Elizabeth and George. Regular weekly flights between Johannesburg and the tropical island of Zanzibar have also been added to their flight schedule. Enter your destination in our search box above and choose the best option for you based on the results returned.
Both self-service, online and mobile check-in services are available when traveling on selected flights with Mango Airlines. Passengers are allowed to check-in via the online service 24 hours before their flight departs, however this service is not available for all flights. You can also make use of the self-service check-in service which is available 12 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes before your flight departs. Mobile check-in is also available on selected flights. Get you check-in done here.
Make sure you’re also well informed about the baggage allowances before boarding your flight. You can find all the necessary information here.
Contact the airline on the following numbers:
Call Centre: 086 100 1234 (International: JNB +27 11 086 6100)
Schedule Changes: 086 101 0216
Refunds: 086 101 0211
Head Office Address: Mezzanine Level Domestic Departure Terminal, OR Tambo International Airport, 1627
PO Box 1273, OR Tambo International Airport, 1627
Booking Mango Flights
Simply submit your preferred flight dates into the above search form to get started booking your own, call the airline direct on 086 100 1234, or visit www.flymango.co.za for more information.